Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summery - week 6 assessment

Hi all, man, I have done so much in this subject already.

For instance, in Blogger alone - I have completed 7 Posts, I particualrly like my flickr post and my post about Delicious; mainly because they talk about things I have learnt in this subject.
I enjoyed playing around with the look of my blog, especially the gadgets.
I have made a few comments to other people's blogs; I think I like the one where I commented on Becky's mainly because seeing what she could achieve with her layout inspired me and gave me more ideas.
I've also learnt how to follow, as well as add friends to my Blogger account, which I thin is pretty cool because I get updates from them and their blogs.

Del.icio.us is an awesome website which I reluctantly admit I havn't been paying enough attention to, but I do like it.
I have bookmarked 15 pages, my favourite one is probably the link to minitoykio - because it has my cousin's art on it. Mainly I bookmarked pages that interest me because they were about my friends, or animation - or even just usefulness like a link to flickr or the animation forum :D

And then there is flickr. Flickr is a quick photosharing website. Some of my favourite photos were taken back home, in Myrtleford.
They include a view from Reform Hill
some nice effects made from rain drops
and a tree on an interesting angle that I used to hang out under with my friends at school.

Anyway, I hope you like them, and check back on my blog in the future.
- Thanks guys

1 comment:

  1. Opps I almost forgot to mention I have 11 photos/images on Flickr at the moment, but stay tuned and there will be more...

    ReplyDelete