Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Friday, Army March Out

On Good Friday I went to an Army March Out. For those of you who havn't experienced one - it's incredible. To watch the men and women march out was like nothing I've ever seen before. They become different people as they march in their Platoons and in their uniforms. The expressions on the faces of loved ones in the crowd is full of emotion; as I'm sure mine was as well.
Knowing a few people who have gone through the army process it was interesting to see how they actually change in the 80 days of basic training, and yet still remain exactly the same off base, lol. Although I didn't spend the day in the traditional Good Friday way (although that's obviously different for everyone as well, but) I had the best time, and it will be a day I will never forget :) xx

I'd also like to give a shot out to Dav - without your help I wouldn't have been able to attend an awesome event; Thanks Dav!

No comments:

Post a Comment