Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flickr

Ok, so I was re-reading week 4 + 5 post, and realised I hadn't posted anything about Flickr. Opps. ok well here it goes:

Flickr is good. I mean really good. It loads my images heaps faster than Facebook. And like most image loading sites you can tag, create folders (or sets) and heaps more.

Catch - all my friends are on facebook and don't want to join another website :P



So all in all it has it's ups and downs (made only by some of my stubborn yet luved friends, haha, thanks guys). But if you would like to see some photos and similar pictures like the above image, simply click here to check out my flickr account.






3 comments:

  1. hi shan thats an awesome picture. where did you get it from?... one more question, how do you get your fish on the top spread out like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right..... lol
    its looks pretty good. did you take it? if so, why aren't you doing photography? hope to see you soon shan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!!!
    I know I told you both in person but thought I should properly (and finally) reply on my blog; just in case anyone else was wondering too.
    Yes I took that photo - it's from the lookout ontop of Reform Hill which is back in little old Myrtleford.
    And you can find the fish in the Gadgets - as I've noticed you both have added. Woo! Go Fish!!!

    Thanks again, and I will see you both soon

    ReplyDelete