Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Ever Walk Cycle

Ok, so I realise I've been very lazy in my postings since I got this account. - So i'm going to apologise now as I am about to go blog crazy. Get ready ;P

First of all I think I should talk about my first Walk cycle for VFX101. As my first ever real animation I learnt alot. I don't think I have ever taken so much notice at how people walk, nor do I think we will be able to really see people walking in the same way again.
I found the more I worked on my walk cycle the more problems I found with it, and that drove me insane; as I know it did with a few others as well.
So for my first walk cycle and play in animation I learnt a lot about the break down of a walk, a heap in the art of animation and can't wait to start my next assignment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment