Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 12

Obviously, as you may notice, I did not post this a week priar to assessment. But I figured supplying and posting something is better than nothing at all.

Here is my:
Athene website
my blog - which has posts made throughout the year.
del.icio.us - which unfortunately I barely add to, but I was very happy when I could access all my important sites when I went home and couldn't use my laptop.
Flickr - which, surprisingly, I've been using quiet often to upload images of my animation, and other photos.


This Semester I've learnt how to use iweb on the Macs, I've learnt about templates and how to manipulate them; however I find I keep coming back to my original layout because I like the simplistic and straight forward look. I've changed colours on my blog and my website.
I discovered, learnt and uploaded with Fetch.
I learnt about Technorati, and how is differs to RSS Feeds.
I learnt about RSS Feeds.
I learnt how to add tags in del.icio.us which I was unsure about at the end of last term.
And edited my previously uploaded images on Flickr.
I learnt about GoogleReader and subscribed to a heap of different sites.

I refreshed my memory when it came to FTP, as I dabbled in it last year in my IT course.
I became more aware of gmail over the whole duration of this course, but am horrified there's another email address I have to remember to check :P

I realised how even though I did everything on the MPI blog I often forgot to create posts about it, and reluctantly admit that's exactly what I was told would happen at the very start of the semester.

I'm sure there is much more I've learnt, because I appreciate the fact I know heaps heaps more now than I did before this course... but I just can't think of any more to write at the moment.

So I hope you've all enjoyed reading my posts and following me through this semester. Thank you to all who helped and supported me too - you know who you are, and you all rock.
Thanks. Stay cool people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment